Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Veggie Venture

For tonight's first home alone for the week, I'm starting off my vegetable evening diet. I'm back to my fast-paced life and I no longer have somebody around to do things for me like fixing my food let alone mix me a salad. So I dropped by the grocery and grabbed lettuce, carrots, tomatoes, cucumber and a variety of dressing to mix a very fast vegetable salad for dinner.

Frankly, I'm doing this to lose a little weight I gained over the holidays. I look really fat and my office uniform is proof to that since I hardly fit into it. So just to go back to my old physique, I'm eating grass at the time when metabolism is slow yet I still eat normally during the day... =) Hope this works!!!

I'm contemplating on doing exercise too... but for now, this veggie venture is my sacrifice.

Photobucket
Dinner: Veggies with French Dressing

No comments: