Sunday, May 31, 2009

Weekend Highlight

I finally saw half of my beerkada!!! All the way from the States, Boy is back with us here in the Philippines. Ate and I, this is only the 2nd time that we saw each other here in Manila... talk about being busy and being far apart... hehehe!

I'm thankful that we were able to meet up...We toured the hallways of Megamall and just go on with window shopping and eating out... I miss my girls...and that includes Len, Kat and Diane. hehehe!!

meet-up with ate and boy
Moi, Ate and Boy

After roaming around Megamall, I went with Ate to Starmall where she'll be riding to Laguna... but we saw a Bench Fix in Starmall so we had a pedicure for our tired feet.

destressing in a pedicure
Having a Pedicure

After saying my goodbyes to Frae, I went to meet my cousin and her neice in SM MOA. Good thing I went there amidst the heavy rains coz Bench had an activity at the biggest mall in the Philippines and I had a pic with Mateo...weeehhh!!!
with Mateo
Mateo, I love.

And the shriek is just the end of it. Hehe!!!

No comments: