Friday, December 31, 2010

Starbucks in Bacolod

It is my first time at Starbucks in the city. I have avoided Starbucks when I am home because I often drink it in Manila courtesy of my British bosses. I would frequent Bacolod's prides Cafe Bob's or Kuppa (to name a few) because I could not find them in Manila.

But tonight, it was only Starbucks that is open and available as everyone is closing its business to prepare for the New Year's Eve Celebration.  So off we go to Starbucks for my usual frapuccino. So to make it more memorable, I treated my brother to Starbucks and bought ourselves the Christmas featured drinks to complete my missing sticker and get my 2011 Starbucks Planner. Oh yebah!!! Weehh!!!! Now, I'm ready for 2011...hahaha!

I chose the red velvet-y planner and I so love it... but I hate my peppermint mocha frappe. yuck!
Starbucks Planner 2011

No comments: