Saturday, October 09, 2010

October is the Hardest

October is the hardest month of the year.
Money.... this month is my poorest... high bills but same money.. hahaha!!  So I have been hibernating at my house during weekends so as not to spend on food, transportation and won't feel any self pity because I could not buy the cute dress hanging by the window store..Hibernation also give me chance to finish the hell of the demands in my hands.

Last week starts the hell of October.  I have been juggling my work as a Technical Assistant to the new Operations Group Director, doing work for my future position which is Project Environmental Compliance Manager under Mark Mulingbayan.  I am also going through the FM School and we are now at the last leg of the classroom lectures and we are now having our immersion in the facility we are assigned to.

And school is about to end.  Last week, I had 2 assignments, a written exam and an Machine Problem.  I only sleep two hours per day.  This week, I have a final exam and a final Machine Problem.  And I know I will sleep only two hours per day again..

I don't know how much of this my body could handle... Let alone, how much I could tolerate... Sometimes I'm wondering why I have to deal with such dilemma when I could just walk-away.  Maybe I'll start doing that.. walking away. 

No comments: