Tuesday, April 09, 2013

BPI gives 3% rebate to EPS users

One of my strategies in building my millions is maximizing what my bank could offer me.  Discounts and rebates equals savings which could add up to my purchasing power or my future retirement fund.  Discounts and rebates are usually small but for me, every peso counts.

Just recently, BPI announces that with using your ATM card, one could get 3% rebate with his purchase as long as it is of minimum of 2000Php.  In using their Easy Payment System (EPS), you could actually purchase without cash.  IT is like using your ATM card as a debit card. 

I use EPS in doing my grocery, in eat outs or paying my phone bills and often than not, I end up buying 2000Php worth of goods or even more.  So the 60Php (or more) rebate everytime I spend, is a trickle to my glass of millions.

The maximum rebate BPI gives is 600Php or paying 20000Php for a purchase in a single receipt.  I want to note that the spending should be for necessities and not just on the whim.  Just a tip, subdivide your purchase into different transaction receipts if your total is over 20000Php so you could have more rebates.

To claim your rebate, send a SMS with the following format MX ON EPS-REBATE (space) Card Number/Transaction Date (MMDDYYYY)/Transaction Amount and send to 2800 for Globe/Touch Mobile, 216 for Smart/Talk N' Text or 2288 for Sun Cellular.  Promo period is from March 15 - May 31, 2013 and you could redeem until to July 31, 2013.

No comments: