Sunday, September 05, 2010

Frank's Big Heart

It has been nature to Frank to help.  A big heart, a cheery demeanor, and a saint's soul, he is very affectionate to children.  His small ways of helping were not usually known at the office and it would be a previllege when he would share with you how much he has worked with his charity.  His family has always been generous to the Kanlungan (http://kanlunganserma.org).  Even before Julia and Jonathan have left for UK, their family have shared blessings and time with them.  And through the years, they have continuously give to Kanlungan in any way possible.  Frank not only has two kids, but with Kanlungan, Frank and Esther became parents to these children.

Last year, Ma'am Esther, Frank's wife launched a cookbook of desserts and has sold copies (at the office, friends and loved ones) and all of the funds earned from the book were donated to Kanlungan.  This year, Ma'am Esther has another book of home cooking.  Gastronomic recipes that would surely make your mouth water and have you crave for more.  

Now that the Christmas Season is here, we hope to help Kanlungan through Ma'am Esther's recipes.  Below are the book details

Esther's Home Cooking


BOOK DETAILS:
60 Recipes
Eastern and Western delicacies
Book cover attached in this email
Copyright 2010
800 php only J

Excerpt from Esther Beaumont

I am truly blessed. This is my second attempt at writing a recipe book. My first was based on my biggest passion – baking, and in this book I’m honored to be able to share my home cooking with you. I’ve always enjoyed cooking from a very tender age and am constantly seeking healthier alternatives to classics that we find comfort in.  I am Malaysian Chinese married to Frank from Yorkshire, England.  With the influence of his culture and the blend of mine and a few favorites from our travels, I hope you will find the recipes in this book interesting and delicious.

It was Kanlungan that gave me the reason to write my first book and now my second. It was clear to me then that is was God’s plan that I came to know of this Ministry which I could be part of and work with to glorify His name.  I am privileged to be able to donate all the proceeds from these books to Kanlungan for further development of their homes and services. I am truly blessed with this opportunity.

If you are interested to share your blessings to Kanlungan through this book, kindly message me here or email me at reginatribaco@gmail.com.

No comments: