Friday, September 24, 2010

Boracay Part Uno

We booked the Kalibo flight months months ago... then a month before the trip, our Air Phil flights got cancelled. They have suggested that we take an Iloilo flight instead but after alot of bargaining, we got rebooked (the same day and destination) but this time our carrier is PAL. What a blessing!!!

Sept 17, 2010
The day was chaotic with FM School revalida giving me a nervous wreck. I have 5 one on one interview of our learning for an almost 1 month of Thursday lectures.  Then the written exam was given in the afternoon and I almost plead to Maycy that I take the exam early... Good thing I did told her that I'm leaving early to catch a flight (destination unknown to them), she allowed me to take home one of the written examinations.  When I got back at my workstation, I just went to Frank, gave him a bear hug and a kiss as he is also leaving for New Zealand for a vacation.  


Left the office around 2PM to catch a 435PM flight.. Yikes! Cold sweats all over me as we are caught in traffic after traffic not to mention, the very slow taxi that my brother and I were in.

Good thing we got Business class tickets so amidst being at the airport 30 min before the flight, I got in and was then directed to Mabuhay Lounge... food served while we chit chat, killing time waiting for our plane to arrive.  It was my first time to actually ride in the Business Class.  I was too excited, I texted Frank of the experience as that is just a normal thing to him...

Touchdown at Kalibo around quarter past 6PM. We then loaded a van that would bring us to Caticlan. From Caticlan we loaded a huge bangka to bring us to the islands of Boracay.


We then went to La Carmela de Boracay as Jo's family are staying at the hotel.  They got an upgrade for free and could accomodate 3 more... La Camela is relatively cheap especially for big groups.  After settling, we then hunted for our food. As usual, we hit D Mall for burgers..hahaha!!!  Afterwhich we walked towards Station 1 to start camwhoring..hehehe!



No comments: