Sunday, July 11, 2010

Terribly Busy

I'm working terribly hard for school now... almost there but not quite yet.  I have tougher subjects this semester so I have been using my time wisely for work and school. I sometime do school work at the office, bad as it may sound.  But then, I have to squeeze it in just to finish what is required of me.

And though I seem to be very busy, I make it a point that I open my weekends to any invitations coming my way.
programming
Once again, I'm doing programming. Probably one of my hatest in college, I could kill just to avoid this subject.  Just when I thought I got over it, here I am doing it again... all the while I thought grad school is for fun, who am I kidding?!?  But I'm not quitting, not anytime... and I'm actually thinking of studying more.. maybe not in my field but other interesting things... like maybe autocad or something...

just some thoughts...

No comments: