Saturday, April 14, 2012

Home Again

I know, I have previously wrote that quitting is never an option.  I still believe that.  And even with my job applications in SG, quitting is not a solution for me.

But I am now home. I know it is contradicting.  I haven't quit on the dream of travelling the world even if it entails going abroad to work.  But I went home for a job opportunity.  I was invited to take an examination for a post in the government.  Because there's not much activity with my job applications I decided to grab on the opportunity.

So here I am still bumming around but now at home.  Still looking for an opportunity abroad and hoping to hit a jockpot.  If its working in the government is what the Lord's answer to my prayers, then let it be. I don't want to defy my fate.  I'll let things be.

No comments: