Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Booked my Ticket for Christmas

Finally, I have tickets for Christmas!  And at cheap prices at that.

I have been waiting for fare sales and cheap deals for Christmas Season and it was only over the weekend that I finally accepted the horrific fact that I won't be able to snatch rock bottom price for my ultimate Christmas homecoming.  I used to bag tickets for only 200php (or lower) and that's back and forth. Although my tickets are on sale, I can't help but compare.

But what I am most happy about is the fact that I almost booked a ticket with a 500++ variance compared with my tickets now.  Good thing there was an error and the booking wasn't made.  The following day, I found a much better deal.

So I'm ready to go home for Christmas and excited as well.

No comments: