Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Going Home to Bacolod

Boarding for Bacolod.  I'm excited to go home.  My flight is being called while I'm typing the hell out...The queue would be long anyway and the plane won't leave without me.  So I'll waste a few minutes ticking on my keyboard waiting for coherence to sink in.

i'm really looking forward for an escape from Manila and the stress and suffocation I've been feeling.  I need the fresh air literally and figuratively...I'll enjoy the four-day vacation...making the most of it... the queue is getting shorter now..have to get in  line as well...

I think this would be one of the last flights to home (for the year).... I don't know when is the next.  But I'm not afraid.  I'm not sad even.  Maybe that's for now... let's see when the day comes.

No comments: