Monday, October 05, 2009

Crap

There are so many times that I thought of leaving... there are so many times that I am earning the guts to do so... as each day I come near the day of my freedom, I am seeking for reasons to stay... because each day, it gets lesser and lesser. Each day I could no longer justify why I would settle when I feel like I'm just rotting.

I am a licensed Chemical Engineer. I graduated from the premier university. I am tough and I could be my best. But I am not given the opportunity. I may sound proud but yes, I am proud of what I have achieved because I have worked so freaking hard to earn it. Engineering is hard and I have endured it. If I would complain all about it, it will drive me insane because I myself could not understand the stature of it all. The boiling rage in me is leading me to insanity!!! I am angry... and I feel like crap.

I am hungry. I want more, because I deserve more. But I don't want to be cheapened out. So please, give me the freaking thing I deserve.

2 comments:

Karla said...

I could totally relate with you sis. Kalain man gid pag you know you can do (and achieve) more pero something's hindering you from doing so. Asan na ang "room for growth"??? #*%*##%$! Okay, sorry, issues, issues...tsk tsk...Can't give you any advice on this (much more a sound advice) because I'm sort of in the same predicament and I have no idea how to get out. If you know how, then please pm me. *hugs* :)

Unknown said...

hays sis... sometimes I would like to blame it on the decision of going here for school...that's where the expectations comes from, i guess...but I know I would not do it the other way also...

sige lang dive na lang ta with what ever opportunity...and lets not stop swimming until we hit the jackpot...